Nacelle Actuator System Market by Product, Application, Manufacturers and Sales Data by 2028
According to the current analysis by Reports and Data, the global Nacelle Actuation System market was US $ 726.3 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.90%. The increase in the size of the airline fleets in the world is a major factor which is contributing to the growth of the market.
Thrust reversal is the act of temporarily diverting the thrust produced by an aircraft engine so that it acts against the forward travel of the aircraft, and thus provides the necessary deceleration. Nacelle actuation systems (also called thrust reverser actuation systems) help activate the nacelle and thereby initiate the deceleration process. Normal engine operation is not affected by this system, as the ducts through which the exhaust gases are diverted remain closed until the pilot activates the reverse thrust. When this happens, the flapper doors rotate to uncover the ducts and close the normal outlet. Then the thrust is directed forward by vanes to oppose the movement of the aircraft. There has been an increase in demand for fuel efficient and noise reducing nacelles, which is another major reason for the boom in the nacelle actuation systems market. The market is expected to grow at a high CAGR by 2026 owing to the development and purchase of a new generation of aircraft and engines. However, the difficulty encountered in repairing or remodeling aircraft nacelles will be a major factor limiting the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1985
With the increase in the number of new airlines joining the fleet, the old fleet will need repairs. It will also contribute to the growth of the market, as the old fleet will require some type of hydraulic mechanism, thus boosting the growth of the segment during the forecast period.
On the basis of the mechanism, the market is segmented into hydraulic and electric, with the hydraulic mechanism occupying more than 70% of the market share in 2018. The increasing demand for precision working components will be the main growth driver of the electric mechanisms segment in the market. during the forecast period.
The increasing number of safety concerns around the world will further increase the demand for nacelle actuation system during the forecast period 2019-2026.
Other key findings from the report suggest
- The increasing number of airline fleets around the world is a major factor in increasing the demand for the nacelle actuation systems market.
- North America is expected to occupy the largest share of the market due to its massive air fleet. Another important factor is the growing number of aging airline fleets in the region over time, which contributes to the growth of the industry.
- A potential opportunity for market players lies in the Asia-Pacific region, where countries like China and India are increasing their air fleets to meet the growing demand for air passengers. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to experience the fastest growth during the forecast period to 2026.
- By mechanism, the market is segmented into hydraulic and electric. The hydraulic segment occupied the largest share of the market with a share of over 70% in 2018. The electric segment is expected to grow with the fastest CAGR during the forecast years due to the increasing need for precise operational components in the aviation industry.
- The total global fleet is expected to grow to 37,978, down from 26,307 in 2018. Narrow-body aircraft will be the biggest beneficiary of this expansion, growing from around 56% of the fleet in 2018 to over 66% of the fleet. ‘by 2028.
- The main participants are Woodward, Inc. (United States), Arkwin Industries (United States), Honeywell International (United States), Safran (France), Collins Aerospace (United States), Triumph Group (United States) , Parker Hannifin Co. (United States), Diakont (United States), Ametek (United States) and Nordan (Norway).
Request a personalized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1985
For the purpose of this study, reports and data segmented the Boom Lift Actuator market on the basis of platform, mechanism, end use, and region:
Platform (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Commercial aircraft
- Military planes
- Business aircraft
Mechanism (Revenue, Million USD; 2018-2028)
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM)
- Maintenance repair overhaul
Regional Outlook (Revenue USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- The rest of europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the world
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1985
Chapter 1. Market summary 1.1. Market definition 1.2. Scope and premise of the research 1.3. Methodology 1.4. Market valuation technique Chapter 2. Summary 2.1. Presentation2.2. Summary overview, 2018 – 2028 2.3. Assumptions 2.4. Limitations Chapter 3. Indicative metrics 3.1. Rise of the global airline industry 3.2. Growing Number of Aging Air Fleets in Developed Countries Chapter 4. Global Nacelle Actuator Systems Market Segmentation and Impact Analysis 4.1. Global analysis of the nacelle actuation systems segmentation 4.2. Industrial outlook 4.2.1. Analysis of market indicators 4.2.2. Analysis of market drivers 18.104.22.168. Increase in the number of airplanes 22.214.171.124. Increased demand for fuel efficient and soundproof pods 4.2.3. Analysis of market constraints 126.96.36.199. Difficulty in repairing or overhauling aircraft nacelles 4.2.4. Analysis of market opportunities 4.3. Regulatory framework 4.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis 4.5. PESTEL analysis of the nacelle actuation systems market…
To identify key industry trends, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nacelle-actuation-system-market
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus uniquely on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and evidence-based research across multiple sectors including health, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the field. Reports and Data has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise.
Power take-off market
Car Bumpers Market
Motorcycle Batteries Market
Tags: Nacelle Actuator Systems Industry, Nacelle Actuator Systems Market, Nacelle Actuator Systems Market Study, Nacelle Actuator Systems Market Overview, Nacelle Actuator Systems Market Trends Nacelle actuation, Nacelle actuation systems market forecast, Nacelle actuation systems market share, Nacelle actuation systems market growth, Nacelle actuation System PDF report, reports and data, analysis of the nacelle actuation system, research on the nacelle actuation system, competitive analysis
See the campaign: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nacelle-actuation-system-marketContact us:
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct line: + 1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected] Tags: PR-Wirein, Reportedtimes, Menafn, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English