Beatport launches a global remix contest with Giolì and Assia
Beatport and Microsoft Surface are teaming up to launch the upcoming Originals² remix contest featuring Italian DJ duo Giolì & Assia.
Beatport and Microsoft Surface bring groundbreaking innovation in live streaming technology and in December 2021, introduces Originals², a global campaign that connects and empowers musicians. Using Beatport DJ’s Party Mode feature, the first Originals² campaign saw the world’s first remote b2b livestream with Jamie Jones playing from Miami and Loco Dice from Berlin.
Earlier this month they announced the next phase of Originals² – a global remix competition featuring Italian DJ duo, Gioli & Assia. Through this competition, Beatport and Microsoft Surface hope to find emerging DJs and producers from around the world. The participants are in charge of remixing Giolì & Assia”In the head.”
Four winners will be chosen to perform a revolutionary b2b set for four people alongside Giolì & Assia in Ibiza. The set will be streamed on Beatport’s Twitch and YouTube channels. Each winner will also receive amazing prizes, including a Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio, a one-year subscription to Beatport LINK, access to the International Music Summit in Ibiza, and more.
In addition to announcing this remix contest, Beatport recently launched the Beatport mobile app to streamline playlist management and music search. The application is now available on the Apple App Store and on the Google Play App Store. Access Beatport’s catalog of nine million songs and the Beatport DJ web app.
The Remix contest ends March 6 at 11:59 p.m. PT and is open to entrants ages 18 and older. See the full list of prizes below, and to learn more and download the “Inside Your Head” rods, visit the official contest website.
Remix Contest Prizes:
- Participated in a livestream from Ibiza, Spain with the other 3 winners, alongside Gioli & Assia using the Party Mode feature of the Beatport DJ app. The feature is seamlessly integrated with Beatport’s DJ web app streaming platform and allows up to four DJs to collaborate on sets in real time from different locations.
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio
- Microsoft Surface Slim Pen
- Microsoft Surface 2 headset
- One-year subscription to Microsoft 365 Personal
- A delegate badge for the International Music Summit (IMS) and IMS College Powered By Beatport, Microsoft Surface and Point Blank Music School in Ibiza, Spain, taking place the week of April 25
- A pair of Hedd TYPE 07 MK2 monitors
- Beatport LINK Pro Account (1 year)
- Radar Label (100 credits)
- Loopcloud Pro (1 year)
- VST Shop Plugin Instruments and Tools Selections:
- Shop Scaler 2 Plugin
- Loopmasters Bass Master
- KHORDS Loopmasters
- Excite the span of the audio lifeline
Follow Giolì & Assia on social networks:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | SoundCloud
Follow Beatport on social media:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | instagram