31 Arizona companies make the Inc. 5000 Regionals Southwest list
More than 30 Arizona companies named to third annual convention Inc. 5000 Southwest Regionals list, a ranking of the fastest growing private companies based in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas. Born from the Inc. 5000 annual franchise of Inc. magazine, the Inc. 5000 Regionals list represents a unique look at the most successful businesses within the independent small business of the Southwest economy.
“This year’s Inc. 5000 regional winners represent one of the most outstanding and exciting lists of growing American companies off the charts,” Inc. Editor-in-Chief Scott Omelianuk noted. “They are disruptors and job creators, and all have had an outsized impact on the economy. Remember their names and follow their example. These are the companies you will be hearing about for years to come.
READ ALSO: 25 tech startups to watch in the Phoenix metro
The 2022 Inc. 5000 Regionals are ranked by percentage of revenue growth comparing 2018 and 2020. To be eligible, companies had to be founded and generate revenue in March 31, 2018as well as private, for-profit, independent companies based in the United States, and not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies, as of December 31, 2019.
“The quick decision to pivot our business to focus on producing fun, comfortable and functional face masks saved my business,” says Heather Clark, founder and owner of Pomchies, a leader in fashion accessories, face coverings. heads and luggage tags to pet products and water bottle carriers – all made from durable, stretchy and washable swimsuit material. “I am extremely grateful for the efforts of my staff and everyone involved in my business to raise the bar when we needed it most. It is very humbling to be included among the admirable companies on this list.
Between 2018 and 2020, the 141 private companies from various industries present on the Inc. 5000 Southwest Regionals listing had a combined average growth rate of 154 percent. In 2020 alone, companies on this list added 10,563 jobs and nearly $10.9 billion to the economy of the South West region.
Arizona Companies on the Inc. 5000 Regionals Southwest List
Here are the 31 Arizona-based companies that have earned a spot on the Inc. 5000 Southwest Regionals listing. They are categorized by rating, company name, growth percentage, industry, and city of origin.
2. Emerge, 4,413% growth, software, Scottsdale
4. Kayo Energy, 2,402% growth, Energy, Tempe
5. Pomchies, 2,259% growth, retail, Tempe
8. Qwick, 1268% growth, advertising and marketing, Phoenix
12. Zenernet, 1020% growth, Energy, Phoenix
19. Clutch Solutions, 627% Growth, Hardware, Mesa
25. Icon Power, 430% Growth, Build, Tempe
28. BotBuilders, 404% growth, Education, Phoenix
31. HomeLight, 368% Growth, Real Estate, Scottsdale
35. ACS Concrete, 320% growth, Construction, Glendale
40. Wireless Media, 291% Growth, Advertising and Marketing, Tempe
44. Renewable energy, 280% growth, Energy, Yuma
46. PathogenDx, 252% Growth, Health, Tucson
52. Foster Financial CPA, 215% Growth, Financial Services, Scottsdale
58. AKOS WEB MARKETING, 198% growth, Software, Scottsdale
59. Unity Communications, 198% Growth, Commercial Products and Services, Gilbert
62. CampusLogic, 178% growth, Software, Chandler
64. Publisher First, 173% growth, advertising and marketing, Phoenix
77. Trox, 148% growth, Education, Phoenix
78. 4D Global, 147% growth, Healthcare, Scottsdale
86. Exclusive Surgical Network, 122% growth, Healthcare, Peoria
89. Blue Signal Search, 121% growth, telecommunications, Phoenix
92. Gearfire, 115% growth, software, Scottsdale
97. WealthAbility, 106% growth, Financial Services, Tempe
102. Orbit Publishing, 96% growth, Education, Phoenix
109. Red Rock Contractors, 92% growth, Construction, Chandler
112. QuickFrames USA, 85% growth, manufacturing. Mesa
124. Clear Title Agency of Arizona, 72% growth, Real Estate, Phoenix
132. Forklifts, 67% growth, retail, Phoenix
133. Tower Capital, 66% Growth, Financial Services, Scottsdale
135. cloudIT, 64% growth, IT management, Phoenix